Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wait! Where am I?

This is going to be a travelogue/adventure diary. I'm making more of a point of doing fun things that I want to do. Going to exciting (or not so exciting) places where I want to go. Seeing the things I want to see. Not to sound all selfish, mind, I just want to enjoy the life and the world God have given me and all of us. I don't believe we are intended to be recluses, hermits, or misers, so I want to get out there and live.

&lowast I will have adventures! &lowast

Here I will record my travels, post pictures and share stories. I have my first trip to record coming up in just a few days. It'll be exciting. Well, for me at least.

I may also post some old adventures and stories of mine as I feel like it. There easily will gaps between trips
(I can't afford to go gallivanting around every weekend), so I may use them to fill the space. And not every event will be a huge deal. Some probably will be little excursions, but all will be fun and adventurous.

Also I will get around to formatting this blog. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment